Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, Baby Bird

Wow! Where did the time go?
It seems like only yesterday you were our tiny, little bundle of joy that we had no idea how to care for!
And look at you now!
The past 20 years have been so rewarding! You are such a delightful person that brings an extra ray of sunshine wherever you go:)
Thank-you for making us so proud& Thank-you for being you!
We love you so much.
We got you a little something to celebrate the big day......

But you can't have it until you get home:)
Happy 20th Birthday, baby bird.
Love,
The Hometown Crowd

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow! Look how cute that little girl is! And that present. What a cutie!

Elisha said...

Happy Birthday Brink! Enjoy your 20's and have as much fun as you can cram into this decade!! We love you :)

tiburon said...

Awww Happy Birthday Brinkley!!

Michelle Richard & Grace said...

Geez, I can't believe she just turned 20. I also can't believe I've known her since she was 8. Time flies.

Mandy said...

What the heck happened to your blog? It all of a sudden went to white! And links are missing! I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS!!

Michele said...

Happy Birthday Brink! I can't believe she is 20! It seems like yesterday she was playing with her toys on your nail room floor. And now, she’s all grown up (wiping tears).

By the way, I love that Lex lets you dress her in bows, binky’s, and ties. What a cute dog!

Mama Bird said...

Sorry Mandy- I had a little computer illiteracy moment...panic...swear...swear some more... stop...actually read directions...proceed...wallah...my cute new background! Seriously I think I made up some new swearwords through this traumatizing ordeal. Really, though...no biggie:)