Thursday, February 5, 2009

Donut Sound Fun...

So... A good friend of mine brought me a little surprise yesterday! And- I did not want to hurt anybody's feelings. So.... I ate one of these little beauties! And- I am not sorry. It tasted so good coupled with a Diet Coke:)
I do have a point to this blog-
These came from a
NEW DONUT SHOP IN TOWN....

It is called Sugar Baby's Donut Works
It's located @ 2278 S Redwood Rd
Phone # 975-6381
I know they have a "Happy Hour" Sometime in the morning around 7:00 A.M. and during that time you can get a dozen of these bad boys for $7.50:)
No lie- you need to check this place out- you won't be sorry!
Run- Don't walk.
P.S. Please don't tell my Wii trainer about this blog- She would not be happy at all!

5 comments:

Michele said...

Your so creative... "Donut Sound Fun..." Cute! Anyway, I will have to try this place out. Not for me, of course... for ummm, my co-workers. Yeah.

Is it wrong that I wanted to lick the screen?

Mandy said...

Okay, I won't tell Wii- but 7:30am? I don't think even my clock wakes up that early. So, if you're out... please pick up 2 dozen. Thanks.

tiburon said...

OOOOOOOOOOO that is JUST WRONG.

Now I want a doughnut.

Thanks for that!

Michelle Richard & Grace said...

They look delish. I'll have to go there sometime. :)

Jared and Lindsay said...

Um! did you say "diet coke" I swear you will never learn! ASSPERTAME- you will die with it in your veins, I know you will be happy, but seriously! Baahaaa! I love you Bella!