Sunday, January 11, 2009

Drum Roll, please...... This is my first time ever at this rodeo so bear with me and hold on tight!
I figured since I am a blog junkie myself, i should give others a fair opportunity to waste precious time in their lives following my blog (like I do theirs). Really though, My day goes so much better if I afford myself the time to sit down with a hot cup of magic juice (coffee) early in the morning when all you can hear is the hum of my computer and the settling noises of my house saying good morning and catch up on all the musings of life that are happening to loved ones, friends, a few strangers and a few more strangers, that if I had my way, would be my friend! My husband encouraged me to make this a place where I share happy things, good news, and simple things that make or made me smile. So... Welcome to my nest, make yourself comfy, and please feel free to let me in on all your happy moments as well: ) Much love to my baby birds.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I don't know which is more waste of time... Facebook or Blogging. I am so glad you started, now I have another one to read! YAY!

And also, your gut is NOT as big as mine. I was sucking in on that picture! HA! We'll compare Tues. Loveya!

Elisha said...

YIPEE! I was excited to see you had a blog and thrilled to see you finally posted on it :) I love and miss you, as always, but now I can keep up as I bask in the sun!!

Michelle Richard & Grace said...

Yay, so glad you decided to do a blog. :)

Nicole said...

Guuuurl....I totally want to be a baby bird now!!! Hopefully we can get into some fun shenanigans that you will blog about. WE always seem to laugh pretty hard at your house!